Monday, July 13, 2009

Welcome to White Corner Bookcase!

Before we get into all of the nuts and bolts of blogging here at White Corner Bookcase I just wanted to take some time and introduce you to the site and let you know what we're all about. I have always had a fascination with bookcases but I enjoy the corner bookcase probably the most. The balance it has been space saving and storage capacity is really cool to me, I don't know I guess I'm weird, so I wanted to have a little blog that showcased by favorite bookcase designs.

On this blog you'll soon find reviews of white corner bookcases and maybe even some other kinds of bookcases. I hope that you will find it informative and maybe the posts will give you an idea for that room you've been looking to buy some furniture for for a while. Everyone's got a room that could use a nice corner bookcase so this site will be designed at providing some great ideas for you.

We hope you enjoy the site.

1 comment: